Click on the Member Points Roster Fall 2019 to check your membership status.
Email the secretary about any corrections or clarifications at email@example.com
Basic Membership (0-49 points):
In order to become a member of the Pre-Vet Society, you must pay dues by the deadline online. We allow new members to join during both the Fall and Spring semesters!
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.here.
Distinguished Membership (50 points & above):
A list of all distinguished members will be sent to the vet school at the conclusion of each semester. The top 3 members with the most PVS points each semester will be granted a scholarship from Pre-Vet Society.
In order to become a distinguished member, each of the following specifications must be met by the last meeting of each semester:
- Pay dues by the set deadline
- Fill out the Member Contact form. If you fill it out in the Fall, it carries over to the Spring, but if you fill it out in the Spring, it will need to be filled out again the following Fall. If you do not wish to have your information public, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collect points from the following areas:
- Meeting or Seminar attendance (4 pts/meeting)
- Volunteer hours with sponsor signature (2 pts/hour)
– Volunteering hours toward distinguished is maxed at 10 hours
- Animal handling events/profit shares/other events (varies by event)
- Give other members rides to meetings/events (2 pts/ride)
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not show up for an event you signed up for, half of the points that the event is worth will be deducted from your semester total.
For a detailed explanation of point requirements, view the 2019-2020 constitution.
Schedule a one-on-one with an officer to discuss requirements for veterinary school and any questions or concerns you may have about admission, school, or the Pre-Vet Society! Plus it allows our officers to get to know members on a more personal level in such a big organization.